Demand for sustainability is growing. Sustainable and responsible business enables risks to be identified and mitigated more effectively: risks associated with future regulation, climate change or reputational damage, which can in turn lead to a loss of investors, customers or other stakeholders. Successful companies take a long-term approach to planning – one that helps them hold their own in today's rapidly shifting markets.
Is your company facing new challenges in our globalised economy? Sustainable business is about tackling these in a targeted way that also makes a positive impact on development. We support you in this process.
Trust in BDO's expertise across the areas of business, natural sciences, technology, data analysis and law. We’ll support you in implementing a successful sustainability strategy as your trusted advisor on every aspect of this important topic.
Our services at a glance:
- Audit of sustainability reporting
- Methodology review
- Audit opinion (with positive (reasonable) or negative (limited) assurance)
- Strategy development
- Stakeholder and materiality analyses
- Risk management
- Policies and forms
- Risk management and corporate governance frameworks
- ESG-compliant investment and asset management advice
- Audit of implementation of ESG self-regulation and industry standards